Monday, October 1, 2007

New Denim Tote







Well, finally, here are a few pictures of the denim tote bag I have been working on for the last week. I brought it into work with me today, and it was great. I made loads of pockets inside for my phone, ipod, keys, train ticket etc. and it also had plenty of room for my book, tissues, yoga magazine and all the other junk I lug around with me every day. In short, I'm really quite pleased with it. I'm particularly pleased with the bright yellow gingham interior, I hate when a bag has a dark lining and you can't find anything in it. Nothing will be able to hide in this yellow neon cavern! I'm also really happy with the covered buttons on the front, one for the clasp, and one stuck on the front yellow pocket. I cut out 2 trees from the Japanese fabric and squashed them into my button mould, it's so easy, but it looks great.

However as I said before, my camera is acting up and I'm not too thrilled about the photos. They came out really blurry. I could photograph a close up of a bird in a neighbour's tree, but it refuses to capture anything remotely close up, it drives me crazy, but it's probably user error!

No comments: