Saturday, October 6, 2007

Yummy Yummy Strawberry Smoothie












Oh I had fun today. It is a gloriously sunny autumn day here, it's hard to believe its October. Anyway, first thing this morning I went into town and bought a delicious Yankee Candle in 'Jasmine Green Tea', which I have been burning since I got home. It's so nice and fresh and it really, really does smell like jasmine green tea, which is awful to drink, but as a fragrance is so uplifting and clean (if that makes sense), it's delectable. Even my husband said it smelled nice, and usually he can't stand any kind of air freshner or scented candle. Praise indeed.
I also bought strawberries, probably one of the last of the summer batches (don't they look luscious?), and made completely gorgeous strawberry smoothies. Although I did cheat slightly, as you can see by the photo, I couldn't help adding some vanilla ice cream. I just adore strawberries with vanilla ice cream, so I had to include some in my otherwise very healthy smoothie!



No comments: