Monday, October 1, 2007

Tissue Covers






I love these tissue covers. They are so quick and easy to make, plus you don't need much fabric to make them. They're great to keep in your bag, your desk drawer, your car, anywhere really. They look so much better than the plastic wrappers mini tissues usually come in when you buy them. These are all made from Japanese fabric (I just can't get enough), with contrasting interiors. The pink blossom and clocks one is lined with linen, the french kitchen one is lined with blue gingham, and the navy one with the trees is lined in yellow gingham, and is a perfect match for the denim bag I just posted about. If I make my sewing really, really neat, they can even be reversible.
It's really amazing, since I made one for myself, everyone wants one, so I've now made quite a few, but I don't mind because they don't take much time and you can just shove them into an envelope to post on to someone.

No comments: